You've already got questions to answer but it may be helpful to consider *these, as well:
- What is the problem? How does it affect your country?
- What has your country done to combat the problem?
- What are the various "sides" in the debate?
- Which aspects of the issue are most important to your country?
- If your country is not involved with the issue, how can it become involved?
- How will your country shape the debate at the conference?
- What arguments will other countries make?
- How do the positions of other countries affect your country's position?
- Is there evidence or statistics that might help to back up your country's position?
Where might you find answers to these and your topic questions?
*Questions from UNAUSA