Skip to main content
NCCCLA Conference Presentation - March 10, 2016
Keeping Library Staff in the Know: Creating a OneStop Library Staff Intranet Using SpringShare LibApps
How It Began
How LibApps became a staff intranet for CPCC Libraries:
- Library documents, procedures, and best practices were scattered across several locations
- Shared department drive
- Personal drives
- Library's website
- Seasoned staff had institutional knowledge that was no longer available after they retired or left for other positions.
- We needed a single location for up-to-date information about library policies and procedures.
- We wanted to encourage the same workflow across all campuses.
- LibApps fits within library's technological framework.
CPCC Libraries is using LibApps to maintain and update information related to:
- Library meetings
- Library and staff events
- Other internal information
For more information, contact Denise Keating (email@example.com), Emily Leachman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Monique Clark (email@example.com).